Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Diva Files

Hello, welcome to 'The Diva Files'. I have asked the assistance of my human companion with the task of writing; I haven't quite mastered holding the pen in my paws as yet.  Don't laugh you should try it :~)

Well, now about me.  I am a cute girl, who is 7 years old.  Like most young cats, I'm very active and interested in many things -- you might be too?

I love fine dining, and writing stories about my human friends. (paw pointing to nose - shush --) chicken and dare we say it 'f i s h'.  I'm also a bit of a Diva - in a nice way of course aren't most kitties?
I also live with a special friend of mine, Cat Teddy she has been featured and has a very special friend, do have a look won't you.:~)
http://toulouseletrek.com/

I sure would love to share stories with you..as I have a lot to say.  Do write back and feel free to comment.

Yawn, stretch, it's time for my dinner, have you had yours yet?  I'm dancing around in circles trying to get my parents attention (mewow, mewow...what else can I do to get her attention - tisk, tisk, a Diva needs to be fed!!  Then we can curl up later and watch a movie....oh it's sure is a 'cat's life'...

Talk to you soon......Miss Jenni (the Diva, of course!),
{purring, she points her right paw in front of the monitor waving to her fans as she exits stage left}

4 comments:

Vanessa Rottner said...

Well done girl on your first blog. Vanessa

Nina Munteanu said...

Yes, congratulations, Jenni! I look forward to more of your stories. No doubt you have many, judging from the company you keep... :)

Your friend,
Nina

Vanessa Rottner said...

Dear Nina, thank you for your very kind comments and your prompt reply. Now that I've got me 'feet wet, or is that paws'. I'll get my human parent to write some more. I love making new friends - that is really coolio.
Jenni (purr purr)

Vanessa Rottner said...

Dear Friends: I have been enjoying a little summer holiday and will be back writing soon!!
Watch for some more news ...i'm having too much fun..and I hope you are too! Miss Diva